Management System Policies
|Document Code||Revision||Issue Date|
We, the ICT Division of Mannai Trading Co. W.L.L., commit towards “Trading, Design, Installation, Commissioning and Servicing of Information Communication Technology (ICT) Infrastructure, Telecom, Medical and Office Equipment and Related Software and Hardware. Software Development activities”.
To help deliver on our mission, we have developed a comprehensive yet pragmatic Integrated Management System, which subscribes to all appropriate legal and regulatory standards, and complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018, thereby ensuring that we:
- Fulfill the commitments made to the internal and external customers in an effective and efficient manner, exceeding their expectations.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by delivering high quality products and services in a timely, accurate and reliable manner.
- Establish SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time bound) objectives.
- Plan, respond and recover from any emergency or crisis situation.
- Allocate necessary resources and provide the required training to all employees.
- Develop and nurture a safe, risk-free culture by conducting regular risk assessments, deploying appropriate measures to mitigate risks on existing activities and wherever possible, eliminating hazards and risk;
- Regularly review QHSE policies, objectives & targets and ensure continual improvements and prevention of pollution and prevention of ill-health & injury.
- Promote and encourage a safe workplace culture through the provision of information, training, instruction and supervision. As well as consult with employees on issues relating to QHSE.
- Ensure all interested parties are aware of our policy and that the policy is communicated, understood and applied within the organization.
- Ensure that QHSE policy is available to relevant interested parties, as appropriate.
- Are committed to the continual improvement of our Integrated Management System, and involve our employees, customers, suppliers and all interested parties in activities to help achieve this.
Meeting these high standards is the responsibility of the entire ICT Division at Mannai Trading Co. W.L.L. We have a shared commitment to the effective operation of the Integrated Management System, and to the achievement of this Policy and the Objectives derived from it.
Alexander Duren / General Manager / 5-Nov-19
|Document Code||Revision||Issue Date|
We, the ICT Division of Mannai Trading Co. W.L.L., commit towards Information Security Management in accordance with ISO 27001:2013 to ensure the security of all information and data handled through our organization and to meet the strategic objectives of our customers. We further commit to a Service Management System in accordance with ISO 20000-1:2011 supporting the provision of managed services, maintenance and support to its internal and external customers in accordance with the service catalogue by:
- Exceeding customer delight;
- Considering the requirements of the interested parties while pursuing to achieve the organizational objectives;
- Innovative IT technology processes and practices;
- Aligning services with customers’ business needs and expectations;
- Optimizing the utilization of IT assets and resources;
- Maintaining confidentiality, integrity & availability of information;
- Protecting information from various security threats whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental;
- Complying to statutory and regulatory requirements with respect to information security & service management.
- Service Management and Information Security is the responsibility of all employees of Mannai ICT; and
- The Senior Management is committed to ensure the same and review the effectiveness of Service Management and Information Security system for continual improvement;